There are a thousand-million perks to being an author.
Some of the things I really love:
1. I get to meet the most amazing people
2. I get to set my own schedule
3. I determine my success for the most part
4. I get to help others achieve their goals
5. I get to teach at conferences and workshops
6. I get to do workshops and assemblies in schools
7. I get to see my words compiled into books
And many other things-but this video exemplifies the perks I love!
What are your favorite perks of being an author...and would you consider being on TV a PERK? Why or why not?